RoSPA & IIRSM Approved. Working safely is in the interest and concern of all staff – both the employers and employees. Workers have an expectation to go home at the end of the working day not having been injured – or having had their health affected by – any workplace activity, or as a result of it.
Working safely is in the interest and concern of all staff, both employers and employees. Health and safety is one of the few areas where the law places specific duties specifically on employees so a knowledge of where this applies and how to ensure that it is adhered to is vital to protect individuals and businesses. Most workers feel that accidents are something that only happens to other people.
The reality is that too many workers are coming to harm by not observing Health and Safety laws and not working to safe systems of work – the physical, mental and financial burden of these accidents can have a huge impact on themselves, their families and their colleagues.
Course Duration: 150 mins
The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions. Learners full name and valid email address are required to register for this online course, please allow 48 hrs for delivery via email of your login details.
- Introducing Working Safely
- Defining Hazard and Risk
- Identifying Common Hazards
- Improving Safety Performance
- Protecting the Environment
- Final Assessment
- Hazard Perception
The Working Safely course is accredited by the IIRSM and Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA).
Certification in Working Safely Awarded by IIRSM & Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
Who is this course for:
- People working in any workplace environment, including retail, manufacturing, food premises and the care environment, or as part of a work experience programme.
- Persons preparing to enter a work environment for first time.
- People who are returning to work, or as part of your induction.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding related to health and safety issues and responsibilities.
Recommended System Requirements:
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 150 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).