This course is for managers and employees, and gives candidates a good overall knowledge of the Working at Heights Regulations, 2005. This will enable candidates to organize and plan working at height, avoid risks and select appropriate work equipment for a particular task.
Who is the course for?
Course Content Includes
- Overview of the Working at Height Regulations
- Accident statistics
- Definition of Work at Height
- Risk assessment and hierarchy of measures
- Organization & planning
- Selection of appropriate equipment
- Use of ladders and stepladders
- Inspection of equipment
- Emergency procedures
Completion of the course
Candidates will receive a course handout summarising the topics covered. Candidates will receive a certificate of attendance.
MORE FORKLIFT TRAINING
We offer forklift training (counterbalance, reach, pivot steer, Scissorlift, Crane and various PPT ) & certification the same day!