Approved by RoSPA & CPD – £125.00 + VAT
This is a detailed course that starts with basic definitions, then follows a logical path through other topics including, types of food hazards, personal hygiene, pest control, legislation, enforcement, and the design and cleaning of premises and equipment.
Discounts available on bulk buys contact us on 01384 895448
Food safety combines a number of practices to reduce health hazards. These include premises hygiene, personal hygiene, risk control, pest control and waste management.
This course is designed for managers and supervisors to help them understand their essential day-to-day responsibilities.
When a candidate passes this course, they will receive a certificate which demonstrates that they can supervise and train staff to handle food safely and hygienically. This is a comprehensive course which starts with basic definitions of key words, then follows a logical path through other topics including the types of food hazards, personal hygiene, pest control, legislation, enforcement, and the design and cleaning of food premises and equipment.
It also discusses how to implement a successful food safety management system. There’s a wide range of topics because maintaining food safety and food hygiene is vital if you’re to reduce the risk of food poisoning. The correct Food Safety Management System, professionally run, protects your customers, your staff, and the reputation of your company.
Course Duration: 260 mins
The course duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions. Learners full name and valid email address are required to register for this online course, please allow 48 hrs for delivery via email of your login details.
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Food Poisoning, Spoilage & Preservation
- Microbiological Hazards & Controls
- Chemical Hazards, Controls & Prevention
- Allergen Hazards & Controls
- Physical Hazards & Controls
- Personal Hygiene
- Design and Use of Food Premises and Equipment
- Cleaning & Disinfection
- Pests & Pest Management
- HACCP & FSMS
- Implementation of HACCP
- Principles of Hazard Control
- Food Safety Legislation & Enforcement
- Final Test
Level 3 Supervising Food Safety course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service and approved by the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA).
Certification Level 3 Supervising Food Safety – Awarded by CPD & Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents
Who is this course for:
- Supervisors and first line managers working in the food industry.
- Small business owners responsible for running their premises and ensuring their staff are working safely and to the expected standards.
- This course is natural progression from the level 2 courses in food safety and HACCP management for those who are taking on more responsibilities.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding of the food industry.
Recommended System Requirements:
• Browser: Up to date web browser
• Video: Up to date video drivers
• Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
• Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Duration: 260 minutes (Note: This is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions).
Other related Food Safety Courses: