This course is provided to give candidates certificated training in the use of ladders and steps.
Who is the course for?
Course Content Includes
- Overview of legislation & regulations
- Hazards in using ladders & stepladders
- Selection of appropriate work at height equipment
- Determination of when it is appropriate to use ladders or stepladders
- Standards and classifications
- Correct inspection techniques
- Storage, handling and maintenance
Completion of the course
Candidates will take a short written test, and be practically assessed. They will receive a course handout summarising the topics covered. Successful candidates will receive a certificate and photo I/D card.
MORE FORKLIFT TRAINING
We offer forklift training (counterbalance, reach, pivot steer, Scissorlift, Crane and various PPT ) & certification the same day!