Ladders & Steps Training Course
Who is the course for?
This course is provided to give candidates certificated training in the use of ladders and steps.
Course Content Includes:
• Overview of legislation & regulations
• Hazards in using ladders & stepladders
• Selection of appropriate work at height equipment
• Determination of when it is appropriate to use ladders or stepladders
• Standards and classifications
• Correct inspection techniques
• Storage, handling and maintenance
Completion of the course:
Candidates will take a short written test, and be practically assessed. They will receive a course handout summarising the topics covered. Successful candidates will receive a certificate and photo I/D card.