A: Yes we are J & D Training Ltd are accredited by both ITSSAR & RTITB so you can rest assured your training will be to the correct standards.
A: We pride ourselves in having the most competitive prices. We at J & D Training Ltd believe training should be available to all unemployed, employed and employers at low rates so as to help promote health and safety in the workplace. This does not mean we do not adhere to a high level of quality training as set out by RTITB, ITSSAR and the HSE L117.
Q: Does your price include certification?
A: Yes it does
A: Yes we do and you can find them by clicking HERE
A: We do not have many who fail but on the occasion if you where to fail and you don’t fail by much due to example nerves on the test we will if the instructor agrees usually allow a re test on the day. If however you fail with a high score or get too many 5 point deductions then you will need to pay £10 to come back on a morning for some additional training and then be re tested or the full price if your instructor advises you need another days training.
A: Yes our instructor will do an assessment on you on the first days training before you start to check you are a refresh
A: Yes you will need to do a 2 day experienced course
1) Safety shoes are required for training
2) Appropriate clothing is required for training
3) In winter times the warehouse can get very cold we suggest wrapping up warm during these times
4) If you are doing a refresh or a conversion you must bring your old certificate if you have it. If you do not have it you will need to sign a disclaimer stating where and when you did your training
5) We offer a hot drinks machine at 40p per drink, a snack machine, there is a fridge freezer and a microwave for food with plenty of local shops for eating out. ( we do not supply food )
6) If we are supplying the training on site, a truck must be available to us to use with up to date LOLER inspection plates