Who is the course for?
This course is aimed at Health & Safety Managers, Managers of buildings and building trades, Plumbers, Electricians, Painters & Decorators, Gas Fitters, Cable Layers, Demolition Workers, Plasterers, Heating & Ventilation Engineers, Roofing Contractors, Fire & Burglar Alarm Installers, and General Maintenance Staff.
Course Content Includes:
• Asbestos – related history
• Asbestos types and sources
• Applications, and asbestos in buildings
• Health effects
• Legislation – current update
• Surveys – accreditation and training
• Working with asbestos registers
• Outline of management duties
Completion of the course:
Candidates will take a short written test, and receive a certificate of attendance